Old September 7th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem

wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 14:45:52 -0700,
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 21:44:53 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Robesin is a war hero.
Who's "Robesin"...?!?!
Good question. Nobody knows the real robesin. So many different
faces...

You mean like you, Brian "The Brain" P Burke, N0IMD?

You keep presuming to tell us all about how people should act,
speak to each other, and generally conduct ourselves in public
forums..

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals" your words steve

Yep...

If you reread Robesin's original posting, it implies that Robesin has
been sodomized. And I thought he just had a bad experience during
potty training. It must go much deeper than that, no pun intended .

he is disgusting always breakig n out such talk in a radio gruop where
it is imporper

Just following your cues, Morkie.

Stop misquoting.

Stop quoting out of context.