Old September 7th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default You'll probably never have to use CW to save a life.

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

You're describing halloween.

I'm describing statements made by Carl. If those are Halloween, so be it.

Skeletons pouring forth...

lets see Robseson outs himself as gay and quite a week here in rrap

Like working out of band frenchmen on six meters...

If you take Carls remarks in context, there are a lot of hams that
would agree with him...

There's not much evidence of that. Who might they be--the MoveOn.org of
ham radio?

Dave K8MN

and would welcome a scrapper in the white house,
err volunteer office.

I'm unfamiliar with the MoveOn.org of ham radio.

indeed it is red herring the oher standard attack of the proocders