Old November 12th 03, 06:06 PM
Evan Platt

On 9 Nov 2003 11:12:43 -0800, (Bill) wrote:

Montgomery Wards Model: Airline 62-2500

BEAUTIFUL Montgomery Ward Airline 62-2500 floor model. AM and 6 to
18 MC shortwave. Works wonderfully after a good warm-up of an hour.
Seems I saw a label somewhere on the unit dated 1948. Tubes all check
out good. Replaced cracked AC cord. Rest is all original equipment.
$95 takes it. I would prefer pick-up, but will ship IF you are willing
to pay for a professional packing/mailing company to do the work.

Try using FS if your intention is to SELL an item, that way those of
us that don't want to see FOR SALE crap can weed it out.