Old September 7th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default You'll probably never have to use CW to save a life.

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

You're describing halloween.

I'm describing statements made by Carl. If those are Halloween, so be it.

Skeletons pouring forth...

lets see, Robseson outs himself as gay and quite a week here in rrap

Hi! Years and years of complaining and he finally decided to do
something about it...

He became a participant.

Like working out of band frenchmen on six meters...

If you take Carls remarks in context, there are a lot of hams that
would agree with him...

There's not much evidence of that. Who might they be--the MoveOn.org of
ham radio?

Dave K8MN

and would welcome a scrapper in the white house,
err volunteer office.

I'm unfamiliar with the MoveOn.org of ham radio.

indeed it is red herring the oher standard attack of the proocders

Maybe he'll have some crackers with that red herring.