Old September 7th 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem

continues the lies and deceit:
On 6 Sep 2006 18:59:57 -0700,
wrote:
nobodysan old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 14:45:52 -0700,
wrote:

Stop misquoting.

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his
own words

Stop quoting out of context.

no out of context quote made

Act human.

I do

you don't

Robesin posts this complete filth in an attempt to smear you, trips up
and reveals some apparently personal account wherin he was involved in
a homosexual love triangle, then complains that you aren't "acting
human."

You aren't.

I just shake my head

Folks with neurological deficits like yours usually do. Most wear
thier helmet, though, and any damage is averted.

It's obvious you've not been wearing yours.

I am certainly human enough to be enjoying his plight.

The only "plight" I suffer here, Morkie, is your misquoting and
lying.

honest enough toadmit to it.

You're not honest about anything, Morkie.

I am a good enough person to admit that enjoying it, is
not the nicest thing on to be

So you admit to enjoying being a fool?

but then in temple most weeks we recite a Palsm...(SNIP)

What's a palsm?

Of course, it could have all been a lie, none of it true. Hopefully
the CAP has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but it looks as if
Robesin told. But if lied, he's probably OK with the CAP. This just
might be the time for Robesin to confess that he's a habitual liar.

Habitual liar?

Where?

indeed it is an interested position he call himself a lair...(SNIP)

I called myself the underground nest of a wild caninine species?

and end all
this (but lose all face) or he is stuck having admited to being a GAY

How can I admit being gay when I am not, Morkie?

Gay basher which is still reconized as a Pathology by the DSM while
being gay or gay and comfortable about it is not

More disorganized words.

What a waste.

Steve, K4YZ