Old September 7th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default New SkyWave almost ready to fire up...

Jan Panteltje wrote:
On a sunny day (7 Sep 2006 04:41:51 -0700) it happened "Telstar Electronics"
Yea, right, bit different style, well I did design my own 1/2 kW, it
did its purpose....
But to put you _out_ of business your would fist have to be _in_ business.
So fix it up a bit, nice LCD display, some buttons, microprocessor, selftest,
real cooling with an internal fan -nobody wants such a big block of alu-,
add ice and coffee buuton, the works.

Wow... you've really turned into Mr. Hyde... sorry it had to come to
that.
I assure you that I'm very much in business... and still waiting to see
your cost-effective design.

www.telstar-electronics.com