Old September 7th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] steve_k4yz@yahoo.com is offline

Default The WHOLE Truth That Morkie Won't Quote Accurately

K4YZ wrote (Minus The Morkie Threadjacking):
wrote:
On 7 Sep 2006 00:41:13 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

lets see, Robseson outs himself as gay and quite a week here in rrap

Oh...?!?!

Where did that happen?

Stop lying about being misquoted "What it's like to lick my excrement
off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted
exactly

I'm not lying.

You're quoting out of context.

Here's the WHOLE TRUTH:

QUOTE

an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

UNQUOTE

So now I have you AND Brian Putz Burke caught in a lie!

Hi! Years and years of complaining and he finally decided to do
something about it...

He became a participant.

Participant?

In what?

Why do you insist on lying in public, Brian?

Stop lying about being misquoted "What it's like to lick my excrement
off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted
exactly

Sigh;

Here's the WHOLE TRUTH AGAIN:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

UNQUOTE

Does Mrs Brain know about your on-line behaviour?

Perhaps some snail mail is overdue.

more of YOUR stalking Robeson

Nope.

and a threat to comit mail fraud it seems

You need to learn the true definition of "mail fraud", PutzBoy.

THE WHOLE TRUTH, ONE MORE TIME!