Old September 8th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default Boca Raton, Fl Frequencies

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 14:41:06 -0500, "ken foshee"
wrote:

I recently gave my son my Uniden BC895XLT scanner. I was in Boca this past
weekend and we tried to program frequencies in his area into the scanner. We
programmed the analog and trunked frequencies into it (on different banks)
and were not able to receive anything. Any help/advise would be appreciated.
We used the Boca Raton & Palm Beach County info.

Try the frequencies at
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&ctid=365 You
might have had an outdated list.