Old September 8th 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Markie, you give a bad name to the mentally challenged

wrote:
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 23:50:24 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I think

no you don't think you never do

Oh, the irony! BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at
home"

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
. com.

Markie the illiterate moron confirms that AB8MQ was never accused of
sodomy
while at the same time confirming he was in
. com:
"no wismen was never even accused of sodomy in the service"

Marky ****s up bigtime on
http://www.the-forum.us/boards/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0
in post #5185 - 07/12/06 11:57 AM
"what s your excuse for not upgrading to extra?"

Marqueer "an old freind"
admits to being at a KKK rally in
. com:
"I was sorta a KK rally one"

Mark Morgan admits he has never been
successful
learning morse or anything else :
"This assumes that you can learn Morse in the first place. I have
spent
years without sucess"

Markie Morgan, idiot shatters the irony meter when he pegged it when it
was suggested he take a remedial English course for his illiteracy in
. com:
"no illeteracy it is plain to see that"

Mark C. Morgan KB9RQZ blows the lid off the irony meter instead of his
usual blowing preference, a hard cock in Message-ID:
:
"you don't know or use english very well...gte help"

Markie Morgan, kb9rqz, proves his illiteracy when he slobbered
in Message-ID: .com:
"Icertainly can so I am not ileiterate"

Illiterate Mark C. Morgan KB9RQZ proves he has no degrees, but
"several" lies to cover it up in
. com
"I have a degree weveral of them thay are NOT needed"

Illiterate dumbass Mark C.Morgan pegs the irony meter when his claims
of superior "intelligence" is shown when he misspells "intelligence" in
.com:
"Wisemen is not more intellgent than me, he is not as ainteligent as my
cat"

Markie, who claims to be Jewish, exposes his actual racist Neo-Nazi
leanings in
. com:
"killing you would make the world a better place. you do make the case
for gassing the feeble minded well enough to make the NAZI's look
justified on that one"

Markie thinks Wiseman posts from the library exclusively in
.com:
"yep that is Wismen cited for jaming 20 m with filth now doing online
everyweekday (unless the local library is closed"

Marqueer Morgan, KB9RQZ admits he sucks cock in
.com:
"I do have gay sex partners"