Old September 8th 06, 01:31 PM posted to alt.sex.enemas,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default Markie fakes a website for damage control

Secet Davey Heil whined:
On 7 Sep 2006 05:21:12 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:

an old friendless faggot wrote:
wo

You sure are defensive, child molester.

He should have cited http://www.familywatchdog.us instead, because
that's where you can do a nationwide search. For example, I found a
Baltimore Wiseman that way,

Funny, some Chasons in Baltimore are on that list.

as well as some Utah and Florida Morgans.

Your daughter Morgan is a sexual predator?

Do you ever visit your cousin in Baltimore? He looks lonely.

I heard some Heils were also on that list. Is your grandsons getting
molested like you were when you were their age?

Piso mojado, Woger.

Get back to using Babelfish to translate, poser.