Old September 8th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Attn: Broccoli ####er

K4YZ wrote:
Rev. Broccoli Farter wrote:
Would the two of you PLEASE consider getting on 14.313...(SNIP)

Several probelms there, fatboy.

First of all Morkie's not licensed to go there. He's already got
enough law looking over his shoulder I doubt he'd risk going bootleg on
frequencies he's not licensed for and add a federal violation to the
pile.

Marky has already admitted talking to unlicensed stations. He probably
bootlegs on HF, too.

Secondly, I wouldn't want him there...The notorious reputation of
the frequency notwithstanding, I don't want him on 11 meters, let alone
an Amateur allocation, trash-talking frequencies aside.

BWHAHAHAHA

Lastly, there would be some expectation of Morkie acting at least
marginally adult-like, and to tell you the truth, I like my odds on the
Power Ball and Mega Millions a lot better.

So sit back, engage your kill filter, and have a nice day.

Or don't...I don't care.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!