Old September 8th 06, 12:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default is Radio Netherlands doing QSLs?

weatherall wrote:

Is Radio Netherlands doing QSLs these days? I listen to them a lot and
often enjoy their broadcasts. If anyone has received a QSL card from
Radio Netherlands recently, please let me know how you submitted your
report and if you included anything (cash or IRC) for the return
postage.

I checked through some reent QSL reports and it looks as though they respond in
around 3 weeks or so. No rp was indicated and as I recall they've never required
any.

dxAce
Michigan
USA