Old September 8th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] dtolassi@hotmail.com is offline

Default 14.313

I also remember those fine days and have about 1 hour of recordings
from that by-gone era that I would be willing to burn on a cd. It has
everything from W4NTI going nuts to NR5T, FZ, and a bit where someone
tells "brother John" how much he loves God. It will bring tears to
your eyes.
wrote:
On 8 Sep 2006 02:44:02 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Rev. Broccoli Farter wrote:
Would the two of you PLEASE consider getting on 14.313...(SNIP)

Several probelms there, fatboy.

is everyone you don't like fat Steve?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/