Old September 8th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.broadcasting
Lloyd Daugherty Lloyd Daugherty is offline

Default SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!!

TRS-80s Rule

On 8 Sep 2006 13:26:04 -0700, N9OGL wrote: Lloyd Daugherty wrote: You should take a page out of Lloyd's book. You should use modern technology like a TRS-80 and an electret microphone. I own a ****ing MAC True, TRS-80s are a little classier than a Mac, but serious technophiles should try to get hold of one. I hear that you can purchase them used, so maybe that would be a viable option for you. Once you have experienced the awesome power of a screaming, 4.77 MHz Z80 processor, you will never go back. TRS-80s rule, Dude.