Old September 8th 06, 05:14 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default 9-11 was an 'Inside Job' say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

In Larry Dighera writes:

On 8 Sep 2006 06:28:09 -0700, wrote in
.com:

Newsgroups: alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation .piloting,misc.emerg-services

Please remove rec.aviation.piloting from your replies to this spam.

I realize I'm adding a post to this thread, but...

In general, don't bother replying to the creatures who
post this sort of drivel. They're living in their own
little spheres of stupidity and either don't read
any follows-up or don't care.