Old September 8th 06, 07:05 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services
You You is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

In article ,
"MnMikew" wrote:

This is what happens to tinfoilers who spew this crap.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=476951

"Physics Professor Steven Jones has made numerous statements about the
collapse of the World Trade Center. BYU has repeatedly said that it does not
endorse assertions made by individual faculty.

"We are, however, concerned about the increasingly speculative and
accusatory nature of these statements by Dr. Jones."

Steve Jones Is Certifiable Loon, and anyone who knows him will state so,
in just those words. He isn't a Structural Enginee., He isn't an
Energetic Materials Science Chemist. He has no experience with explosives
in any way, shape or form. He is a Physics Professor with dubious
Publication History, looking to make a 'Big Splash" in the media.
When will these folks just blow away with their own Hot Air......