Old September 9th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

Francisco wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

That matters little to Roger. He is well known throughout Usenet as being a
congenital liar and nobody believes him.

funny how there do exist those that do belive him

Steve Robeson for one

You would be best served by dropping your repetitious posts/challenges
inviting Roger to look at the web site for himself. You giving the outward
appearance of playing HIS game according to HIS rules, which means you lose,
Roger wins.

I thank you for you advice. OTOH I willl decoide my best interest
Go forth, my son, and spam no more.

no spam spam is by diffintion unsolicted and is also general comercail
in nature