Old September 8th 06, 11:14 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
[email protected] landnotloans@hotmail.com is offline

Default 9-11 was an 'Inside Job' say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

The following letter was sent today by Kevin Ryan of Underwriters
Laboratories to Frank Gayle of the National Institute of Standards and
Technology (NIST) . Underwriters Laboratories is the company that
certified the steel components used in the construction of the World
Trade Center towers. The information in this letter is of great
importance.

Dr. Gayle,

Having recently reviewed your team's report of 10/19/04, I felt the
need to contact you directly.

As I'm sure you know, the company I work for certified the steel
components used in the construction of the WTC buildings. [..]

We know that the steel components were certified to ASTM E119. The time
temperature curves for this standard require the samples to be exposed
to temperatures around 2000F for several hours. And as we all agree,
the steel applied met those specifications. Additionally, I think we
can all agree that even un-fireproofed steel will not melt until
reaching red-hot temperatures of nearly 3000F (2). Why Dr. Brown would
imply that 2000F would melt the high-grade steel used in those
buildings makes no sense at all. [..]

This story just does not add up. If steel from those buildings did
soften or melt, I'm sure we can all agree that this was certainly not
due to jet fuel fires of any kind, let alone the briefly burning fires
in those towers. That fact should be of great concern to all Americans.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...rt icleId=236