Old September 9th 06, 03:13 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services
Mike Painter Mike Painter is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

They started out with a story that it was "thermate" that brought them
down. When they found out that there is no such thing as "thermate,"
they switched the story to thermite. Now it is dynamite! If braind
were dynamite, the collective "9/11 'Truth' Movement" wouldn't ahve
enough to blow their noses!

I recently was in an exchange with someone who didn't keep track of his

One of his last responses to me was to say that the "explosions" could have
been every ten floors and that "They" were sloppy.
One of his last posts to another person had him saying "They" had to wire
every floor with great precision.
I quoted his response to me in that thread and he went away.

The question that popped into my mind during that exchange was "Why bother
with airplanes?"

If they could wire two they could wire two hundred. Blow up a couple, tell
the world of the other 198 then blow one a week or one every time a search
crew went in.

The recent fear of water and toothpaste (but you can carry on KY-jelly) on
planes led me to another way to bring excitement onto an airplane.