Old September 9th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default Question about the Timewave ANC-4

bpnjensen wrote:
Ron Hardin wrote:
Just swap the noise and main antennas

Hey, Ron, does the ANC model provide a switch to accomplish this? The
MFJ does not, and that's my main gripe about that unit (I am going to
install a switch one of these days...)

Thanks,
Bruce
******

Bruce,

It is well worth the effort to have a switch in place that will swap the
imputs. I had one put in when I had the unit modified. My biggest gripe
about the 1026 is the darn jumper! I like to change the jumper
connection but you need to open the unit to do it.

JB