Old September 9th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Francisco Francisco is offline

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Francisco wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

That matters little to Roger. He is well known throughout Usenet as being

congenital liar and nobody believes him.

funny how there do exist those that do belive him

Steve Robeson for one

You would be best served by dropping your repetitious posts/challenges
inviting Roger to look at the web site for himself. You giving the outward
appearance of playing HIS game according to HIS rules, which means you

lose,
Roger wins.

I thank you for you advice. OTOH I willl decoide my best interest
Go forth, my son, and spam no more.

no spam spam is by diffintion unsolicted and is also general comercail
in nature

No, Robeson does not believe Roger. Never has so far as I know. He, like the
rest of us, knows Roger for what he is. Robeson dislikes Wiseman as much as
you.
You seem to be as fixated on Robeson as Roger is on Lloyd. Yes, you can
decide what is in your best interest, but bear in mind that you are
beginning to sound not unlike Wiseman insofar as your constant commentary
concerning Robeson is concerned. Want some friendly advice? You would be
well advised to show a bit of maturity and "tone it down" a notch or two and
step back from the fray. When one wrestles in the mud with pigs, one soon
ends up smelling like a pig.