Old September 9th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

Francisco wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

No, Robeson does not believe Roger.

Robeson claims he does and Robeson claim every word he posts is truth
so I am inclined to believe him on that score

Never has so far as I know. He, like the
rest of us, knows Roger for what he is. Robeson dislikes Wiseman as much as
you.

funny he says otherwise
You seem to be as fixated on Robeson as Roger is on Lloyd.

prehaps to you

but as I see it I fix on those that are attacking me, be it Robeson or
wismen or someone else

inded the thread you choose to use to deliver this advise is about
Wismen not robeson

Yes, you can
decide what is in your best interest,....

mighty white to grant I have that right
.... but bear in mind that you are
beginning to sound not unlike Wiseman insofar as your constant commentary
concerning Robeson is concerned. Want some friendly advice?

no

or rather I'd ;like friendly advice not someelse telling me to violate
my moral concense
You would be
well advised to show a bit of maturity and "tone it down" a notch or two and
step back from the fray.

I do I don't for example fabricate lies to attack my foes

Both Robeson Wismen and yourself do

When one wrestles in the mud with pigs, one soon
ends up smelling like a pig.