Old September 9th 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.broadcasting
[email protected] captain_veritas@hotmail.com is offline

Default SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!! BUT THERE IS NO SIGNAL!

wrote:

Hey Toad didn't you say that the stations that can't hear it say the
audio is good?

no he did not

You lie about everything else so why should we believe anybody is
hearing you?

you call yourself truth but lie in your first appearance

Here are Toad's own words from rec.radio.amateur.misc, posted 9/2/06:

"Not according to people who had accually heard the station. I have a
number of people locally and as far away as Maryland, New York, and
other locations that heard the station and has email me and written me
and says ti's doing just fine. the stations far away say there is no
signal but the audio is really good."

If there is no signal how can they hear it? Toad has yet to explain
that one.

By the way, Markie, what makes you think this is my first appearance?

Dance, Markie, DANCE!