Old September 9th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Francisco Francisco is offline

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

No, Robeson does not believe Roger.

Robeson claims he does and Robeson claim every word he posts is truth
so I am inclined to believe him on that score

...odd, that. For weeks you have been accusing Robeson of being a liar. Why
now do you choose to believe him? How convenient.

Never has so far as I know. He, like the
rest of us, knows Roger for what he is. Robeson dislikes Wiseman as much

as
you.

funny he says otherwise
..
Quote where Robeson agrees with Wiseman. Just one will do.

You seem to be as fixated on Robeson as Roger is on Lloyd.

prehaps to you

but as I see it I fix on those that are attacking me, be it Robeson or
wismen or someone else

But as "you see it" counts for little. You initiated much of this trash with
your stupidly insipid "get help" trolls. You were set after because you
were, quite simply, stupid. When others called your attention to the fact
you whined that you were being "attacked".

inded the thread you choose to use to deliver this advise is about
Wismen not robeson

It is about YOU, like it or not.

or rather I'd ;like friendly advice not someelse telling me to violate
my moral concense

Had you any moral conscience, you'd ignore the likes of Wiseman and Slow
Code and simply shut the Hell up!

I do I don't for example fabricate lies to attack my foes

You continue to accuse Robeson of making posts he did not make. That makes
you a liar. And the fact that you were once caught red-handed forging a post
over Robeson's name lends no credibility to yourself.
That and your fifteen plus sock-puppets is proof enough that you are almost,
not quite, but almost as warped as Wiseman.
Foes? You'd have no foes, Mark, were you to learn when to butt out and use
your computer to play Pac Man.
Facts are facts, Mark. The percieved "attacks" you feel are aimed toward you
are brought on by your own, oft enwelcomed comments to Usenet posters. You
brought this upon yourself. Simple as that.