Old September 9th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default The Sickness that is K4YZ, was A Concession to Morkie

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

Talk like that is never justified.

You know, although I really don't want to read such sickness any more
than necessary, I read it again. It appears that Robesin is saying
that his excrement is on "another man's genitals."

That just opens up a lot of questions...

Do you suppose that Robesin was sodomized?

that is the simplest and most logical inference it is is not the only
answer He could have been refered to the proccess of just him
defeacting on another man a kinky act (not my kink but I try not to be
too judgemental of such things) in any event Robeson states describes a
Sex act involving himself and 2 Men one of them he claims is ME

He had no right to involve you in his sickness...

Robesin trips himself up every other day revealing some new facet of
his life. But I really do wish he would have kept it secret. I try
not to be judgemental as well, but I'd really rather not know the
intimate details of two (or more) consenting (hopefully) adults
(hopefully).

is sick lying and down right gross in his efforts to disrupt the NG

Like so many of his other outrages, it's just another pitiful cry for
help.

I find it incredible that you're conversing with the group Myna bird
while ignoring his flooding in an effort to disrupt this and other
newsgroups.

Dave K8MN

I find it incredible that you remain silent on the Robesin outrages,
then criticize me for pointing out how sick they are.

At least we now know where you stand on the issue.

Actually, you don't. I've not told you where I stand. Mark Morgan has
flooded this newsgroup with his nonsense for months. The best I can say
about him is, "at least he isn't as bad as Roger Wiseman".

Dave K8MN