Old September 9th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default gmrs, antenna, base station?

"Steveo" wrote in message
Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Jay in the Mojave wrote:

I have made VHF Base Station Antennas that can take several thousands

watts for the 2 meter band.

Hi Jay.

Meh Meh My Carona! hehe

Yeah those are for the 435 and S.S.S.S. (Seven Six Secert Service) guys

Issue the lead helmets please.....

Jay in the Mojave

The sound of ground rods being hammered in..

Stop it! Now I feel guilty because I didn't get my tower up before I had
this latest surgery :-(
On another note, just bought a sweet 79 Chevy 4x4 long bed. Soon as the knee
heals I'm going to swap out some parts from the camo 86, to the 79, and put
a 49 Chevy cab on the 86.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code