Old September 9th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Len Len is offline

Default 14.313

there are many recordings of you as well David, none very
complimentary,,,,, you were a well known agitator on 313

wrote in message
oups.com...
I also remember those fine days and have about 1 hour of recordings
from that by-gone era that I would be willing to burn on a cd. It has
everything from W4NTI going nuts to NR5T, FZ, and a bit where someone
tells "brother John" how much he loves God. It will bring tears to
your eyes.