Old September 9th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default The Sickness that is K4YZ, was A Concession to Morkie

an old freind to none a nightmare to little kids wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friendless sodomite wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

just a reminder of the subject

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Markie has admitted he was, though.
yes your point?

BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie seems to be proud of the fact he was sodomized!

not proud nor ashamed woger you just can't accept your own homosexaul
problem which are plastered over a number of NG's m mostly by your own
keyboard

BWHAHAHAHA Markie admits he lies being sodomized and tries to project
his sick homosexuality onto others.

the quote concerns Robeson **** geting on another man dick
and the subject is Robeson not me

The subject is you, sodomite.

nope the subject is Robeson claim he and and another man have had sex

The subject is you and your admission that you have had anal sex.