Old September 9th 06, 05:41 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

In . com writes:

You could be anyone. You could be involved, so what if I have an
interest in the World Trade Centre? Find your own interests instead of
trying to stop me having one for whatever reason. I'm not saying planes
didn't hit the towers, I'm saying it was a cover for their controlled
demolition.

And I'm saying you're a moron. And a kook. And insane.

But there's MORE!

You're also ugly.