Old September 9th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Count Floyd Count Floyd is offline

Default Calling John Plimmer/BCB DX

John,
I live only one mile from the ocean here in South Florida and am not
able to really get any good BCB DX! I have never been able to receive
any European BCB stations or any stations west of the Mississippi
River. I am in Hobe Sound, FL. I read that you can receive BCB
stations even living under the shadow of mts! Could you please give
me some tips? I have two radios that I use primarily for BCB: DX-440
and RF-2200. I also have two restored old boatanchors a Hallicrafters
S-38 and a Lafayette HE-10. Both give pretty good BCB DX. You may
reply in the newsgroup or at:
sctvguy1-at-adelphia-dot-net( email munged of course)
--
"What do you mean there's no movie?"