Old September 10th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default trolling right along

On 9 Sep 2006 17:53:23 -0700,
wrote:

Funny thing is, he built it.

I used to wonder what kind of help he had with buiding it, but no
longer

Can Robesin with a God-Complex build a maize so large that even he
can't get out of it?

honestly I think so if he ever had to deal with own actions hed surely
colapse under the weight

His Extra peer group on RRAP have never expressed a discouraging word
about his on-line activities.

Next of kin won't bother. They probably have every exploit Robesin has
ever told etched in "thier" brains, and a shoebox full of medals to go
along with it.

if he rely hsas any kin left they may all be fictional by now like the
Navy Father doing Army recruiting in OhIo as I recall

Yeh, I hear that the Navy does a lot of Army recruiting....

as I said last year that sure reads like a bad job of makigng something
up

i.e., a lie.

maybe Amy is just Steve in drag

I never considered that until now.

well considering steve attitude by the standards he uses Amy is at
least a a shemale or cross dresser after he denies that my wife can be
female becuase of my sexual interests, and has conceeded to have the
same sort of interests himself, and he has never posted a pic of Amy
there for by the standards he uses to insist m wife is male his own
wife must be (which obviously does not prelude her from just Robeson in
drag)

now to make it clear I am not saying amy is male merely that Amy is
likely to be male by Robeson own "logic" indeed much more so since
Robeson could easily be trying to generalize from the expernce he
claims to have had, and posible observation of his own situation to
come to his "conclusion"

I have no idea what goes on in the Robesin household, but whateever it
is, I really don't want to know. Maybe one day they'll be on
Springer... and I won't be watching.