Old September 10th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Landshark Landshark is offline

Default FAO Regulars

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 23:50:12 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Well I only rack up about 30 percent as garbage, mainly disgusting CB
****.

there is progress SC admitting you are full of **** is a good start

Except you are also full of ****, Marqueer.

well my colon is indeed
woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

WTF is wrong with you Mark?? You crave that much attention that you have
to change your screen nic? If you use the excuse that Google only allows so
many posts, well if with some 20 different screen nics you have the need to
get some new screen nics, you indeed are a sick person.
Your fans don't kill file you, but most other normal people do and have
no f'ing desire to see your delusional ramblings.

Landshark