Old October 15th 03, 07:34 PM
Cecil Moore

Richard Clark wrote:
I have the advantage here. I could be wrong. I could be shown to be
in error in my reading of Chipman. It hasn't happened. There are
many here who hold copies of his work. There are none who dispute my
recitation at any specific point, nor do they offer statements in his
text expressed by him contradicting my interpretation. My advantage
is that so many here are either lazy if I am wrong, or worse, too
ashamed if I am right. And for such a small matter too. ;-)

Your biggest problem is that you absolutely refuse to allow anyone to
agree with you.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp