Old September 10th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts Why Dave you make anaccusation of Child molestation against Brain?

Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

why do you choose to emulate robeson tactic and Wismens?

He LIKES to do that, Mark. He LOVES insulting those he
deems are "inferior" to him. :-(

Wowsers, Len! You've just described your own tactics here. :-) :-)

Tsk, all those years in the State Department (paid for by the
US taxpayer) and he picked up NOTHING on diplomacy.

The only way any government agency gets employees is to pay them, Len.
I've explained diplomacy to you twice in recent weeks. Here it is for
the third time: Sometimes there is the carrot and the stick. Sometimes
there is just the carrot. Sometimes there is just the stick. Write it
down somewhere.

Davie is a PARTICIPANT in insulting anyone who doesn't love,
cherish, and honor morsemanship.

I've encountered many who don't love, cherish and honor Morse Code.
I've insulted only a very few of them. You are one of the few. Enjoy
being special.

Makes one wonder who (or what) Davie molests...

Does it? You're starting to write like Roger Wiseman.

Dave