Old September 11th 06, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Do you think they will revoke N9OGL's ham license or just his fine ass.

N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Lloyd Daugherty wrote in
:

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 22:19:23 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

This could get interesting.

Mark Morgan was dissapointed in this thread, because his reading
problem caused him to see "or just his fine ass" in the subject line,
and he got all excited for no reason at all.

Better luck next time, Marky.

Mark shouldn't be too disappointed, Todd emailed him a picture of his
butt. Mark can keep looking at that. I hear Todd's got Omega One tattood
on the left cheek and AB8MQ tattood on the right.

SC

are you sure it wasn't your boyfriend Stebie send you a picture of his
ass...I know you love him so much that you have to act like him on here

Oh, so tell us queer Toad, you are still living in your parents'
basement and jacks off to shemale porn, you faggot.