Old September 11th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Tom Ring Tom Ring is offline

Default Could you support making the No-code license one year non-renewable?

Dee Flint wrote:

Name them. I've not found any one mode that can handle all conditions of
distortion. However, I have found from time to time that distortion can be
severe enough at times to wipe out all digital modes even if you try to
switch from mode to mode. Occasionally it can wipe out CW.

I repeat: EVERY MODE HAS ITS ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES. To deny that is
foolish.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

I didn't mean to imply that there is a single mode that will handle all
types of distortion, just that there are specific modes available that
handle each type. And somethimes absolutely no digital mode or CW can
get through, but that circumstance happens less often as time goes on,
the exception being CW's cacpbilities aren't changing.

Your shouted statement is correct.

tom
K0TAR