Old September 11th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Denny Denny is offline

Default Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?

The Morse test neither helps nor hinders... It is simply another
barrier to be overcome by the motivated... If it weren't for such
barriers we would all have certificates as neurosurgeons...
If the feds want to drop CW, fine by me... If you want to discuss it
look for me on the bottom end of 160 and 80...

denny / k8do