Old November 20th 03, 05:10 PM
VHFRadioBuff

The amp accepts 1-2 watts drive to produce 35-40
watts output. The amp runs class AB and is bandswitched.
Operates 160, 80, 75, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 & 10
meters. New to build IV is tha addition of 60 meters.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but aren't commercially made amps subject to some
limitations, like it can't have the ability to work 15 - 10 meters out of the
box (The user has to enable that ability) and aren't they required to use a
higher input to work?

Or is that only limited to amps of a certian output and higher? I noticed this
amp does 35 - 40 watts (A QRP amp, obviously)
73! de Andy KC2SSB - WPYI880 (GMRS)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com