Old September 11th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default jim weighes in selective ly of course

Why should radio amateurs not oppose the changes an outsider like you
wants to force on us, when you opposed the changes an outsider tried to
force on your neighborhood?

if len were the only one youu would have a point but still Len is a
member of the public as such he has everight and civic duty to demand
it be used properly

The amateur bands are a sort of home to us, not you.

except you want to enage in redlining, an ilgeal practice in most cases
of those hams like myself that simply disagree with as to what is proper

No sweat to me, Mark. Jimmie wasn't here, wasn't a PARTICIPANT
in the zoning board meetings, doesn't own land or property out here
but is desperately searching for some kind of "incident" to GET
EVEN! :-)

That's eerie, Len. You aren't involved in amateur radio. You have no
amateur license and aren't a stakeholder in amateur radio. Yet you want
to tell those in amateur radio what is best for them. You can't help
yourself, I guess.

Sigh...Jimmie just can't help hisself, I guess. Morsemen think
they are top dogs when they are only little dachshunds in the
kennel. Arf, arf. :-)

You're still yapping outside the kennel, trying to get in.

Dave