Old September 11th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default trolling right along

From: Dave Heil 940 on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:26 pm

From: on Sun, Sep 10 2006 7:55 am

From: on Thurs, Sep 7 2006 6:53 pm

wrote:

BUT...*ONLY* if they love, honor, and obey manual morse code
and the ultra-noble ARRL (which can do no wrong).

In other words, a "Val Germann" type. :-)

Sounds about right. I wonder if Val worked at Radio Shack, if he would
be ineligible for an ARRL elected office (i.e., a volunteer)???

No, not with his "company man" statements about loving
morse and willing to toe the line drawn by the wire-
pullers in Newington. The ARRL can do no wrong.

Besides, with Heil and Miccolis' endorsements, he would
be a shoe-in. No problem. Huzzah! :-)

That might be pretty close to the mark.

Now prepare for the male genitalia, homosexual inuendo, claims of
pedophilia, and the consumption of excrement remarks from Robesin,
while Dave and Jim stand by silently endorsing such behavior.

Don't forget Robesin's "threats" to contact our wives.
Or his attempts at being "another" poster (anonymous,
of course) to misdirect our time. :-)

I'd say that Herr Robust and Mother Superior secretly
WANT to say what Major Dud does but are afraid to do the
same.

If you'd say that, you'd certainly be wrong in my case. I'd say that
you accuse others of doing things and then you break out in the
"Robesin-Herr Robust-Mother Superior" mode and destroy any credibility
you had.

Tsk, tsk, Heil does NOT control or define "credibility."

I'm quite capable of understanding and using the definition of the word.
You are absolutely guilty of carrying out that which you deride in others.

He is NOT a "participant" in credibility. :-)

I'd stake my credibility against yours any time, Leonard. :-) :-)

I'm an active participant in amateur radio. You are irrelevant to
amateur radio.

(1) The FCC regulates US amateur radio, NOT its
"participants."

You are not the FCC. I rest my case.

Lose the "boyz in da hood"
attitude...it is not relevant.

You don't give orders here or in amateur radio.

(2) The FCC will (it must, by law) accept input on any
regulations under Title 47 C.F.R. from ANY CITIZEN.

You are certainly "any citizen". You've had your input accepted. Happy?

There is NO "requirement" that anyone "must be
licensed" or be "an active participant" in US amateur
radio.

Can you tell us what percentage of changes to the FCC regs governing
amateur radio have come about because of input or ideas from ordinary
citizens, not associated in any way with amateur radio?

(3) The issue of morse code testing of amateur radio
license applicants affects those WHO MIGHT WANT TO
GET INTO AMATEUR RADIO.

There you have a dilemma. Alternatively, you've told us that you don't
have any desire to obtain an amateur radio license and that you've had a
decades-long interest in amateur radio.

Already-tested extras
are NOT INVOLVED in GETTING INTO amateur radio; they
are already "in" it.

....and any change which comes to amateur radio directly effects each and
every radio amateur.

Have you understood these truisms as they've been explained
to you? If so, feel free to re-stick your carrot, Wallace.
Go mind your business at "Anti-Pesto."

Your "truisms" don't seem to be true, Leonardo. What's "Anti-Pesto",
another thing you're against?

Okay, let's all hear it for the ARRL as part and parcel
of the US Judicial System (as the Believers intone here)!
ARRL and morsemanship are noble, good, and true, can
never be wrong! :-)

I recall pointing out to Brian Burke that we were discussing ARRL
elections and *not* the U.S. Judicial System. Your statement is
diversionary bafflegab.

Poor baby. Can't dig the sarcasm and ridicule?

Tsk, tsk. Poor Bafflegab-Is-Us Anderson. You're still on the outside,
still irrelevant and still in the dark over the carrot and stick.

Closed minds
can't accept any other views so such must appear as
"bafflegab." Must be irritating to be so disadvantaged,
one-sided.

Funny that your paragraph applies to your actions concerning amateur
radio regulation. You don't tolerate any views other than your own.
You don't play well with others.

Dave