Old September 11th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim Hackett Jim Hackett is offline

Default Degen DE31 'portable' Shortwave "Active" Loop Antenna

I have tried them on MANY portables (too many to list) But find it is a
PERFECT match for my 1103!

"weatherall" wrote in message

Jim Hackett Wrote:
Just goes to show how the quality of the Chinese stuff varies from unit
unit. I have 2 DE-31's. They are great and I think for the difference
in
price between them and the AN-LP1 (which I also have 2 of) they are by
far,
the better deal!

Jim, what radios do you use with the DE31 antennas?

--
weatherall