Old November 22nd 03, 04:30 AM
KU2S

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:32:56 GMT, "Ghost writer"
wrote:

Sure sounds like RF was getting in to it, to me! G.W.

"KU2S" wrote in message
.. .
On 21 Nov 2003 03:04:09 GMT, (Fred McKenzie) wrote:

Thanks Fred! Sure appreciate the info. Tried an impromptu test here
the other night, seems that every time I the rig tried to connect to
my test rig (laptop with baycom modem), it would trigger a restart on
the TNC. Hmmm, think maybe the fact that my test antenna was a 1/4
wave vertical stuck to the back of the HR-2A with the TNC right on top
of the radio had much to do with it? Tonight I try plugging one of
the outdoor antennas into the Regency!

Raymond Sirois KU2S
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS
607-733-5745
telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6000

Sure was alright... Now all I've gotta do is find a set of crystals
for the stupid thing. Couldn't locate the Jan's Crystals website.
PLEASE don't tell me they went out of business... Any idea where I
could set a set of crystals for this thing?