Old September 13th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default New SkySPAM 28 Prototype Working Well...

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Yep, or he rips me for making an honest living with agriculture.

I don't mind you making an honest living from agriculture... just quit
drinking the herbicides.

Drink them? I wear the full apron and splash shield over a recovery
drain when I mix them Brian.

What the hell have -you- been drinking lately besides random rf from
your basement CB amplifiers?

www.telSPAM -----

He has been uncharacteristically mouthy the last couple of weeks.

He's on the edge trying to sell all four units before the business year
ends.