Old September 13th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default New SkyWave 2879ABTC Prototype Working Well...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
ups.com:

On 11 Sep 2006 04:40:18 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
Well, finished the testing of the temperature compensated biasing on
the new amplifier......

Frank Gilliland wrote:
.....blah, blah, blah. Quit spamming the group and start a blog.

That's not spam Frank... it's an update. Guess you don't know the
difference. You never were too bright... LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

I actually like your updates. While I don't need an amplifier like that,
I know the enjoyment of building and testing you get doing it.

The parts, the PC board, the schematic, planning parts placement and
layout, It's fun. :-)

I got an old piece of **** amp in the junk box, I should pull it out and
have a look at it. I think it was a two device texas star. Definately
crap construction as compared to yours.

SC