Old September 13th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default A Real Stretch...

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:46:10 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote in
:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
roups.com...

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Easy. If the US bails from Iraq, regardless of why we went there in
the first place, the entire American-hating world will see how the US
can be defeated both at home and abroad. And if you don't think this
"Iraq-and-a-hard-place" predicament was intentional then read up on
the history of the Roosevelt administration.

How did I know Frank would have a logical explanation for this... LOL

He did a pretty good job until he turned it into a kOOky conspiracy theory.

http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm

Please notice that it is fully referenced with authoritative sources.
Enjoy.