Old November 23rd 03, 04:05 AM
W4PHM

I have two of these rigs and most of the accessories,
the asking price for a W32A from Texas Towers
is $249.00 plus tax right now, don't you think your
asking price is a bit high, most folks can get what
ever accessories they might need and don't want
to pay gobs extra for "throw ins".

Patrick
W4PHM

"Tom Seabury" wrote in message
For Sale Mint approx. 3 months old) Icom W32A Dual
Band 2 Meter/440 HT
Comes with the new box, HRO (Oakland CA)paperwork etc.
stock 9.6 Volt/600 mH-a Battery and wall wart charger.
In addition to the above it includes the following:
4-cell Battery case (Icom BP-170)
6-cell Battery case (Batteries America BP-170L)
a "Pouch" (Pouch 32-5T)
Speaker-Mic (ADI/Prime, I think) fits perfectly.
Also have a programming cable (home brew) and software
All above is new - less than 3 months old except the Mic
and the home brew programing cable.

$275.00
KI6O Tom