Old September 13th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Jimmy's Follies In Bad Analogies

From: Dave Heil on Mon, Sep 11 2006 10:07 pm

From: Dave Heil on Mon, Sep 11 2006 3:13 pm
From: 951 on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:28 pm
From: on Thurs, Sep 7 2006 6:42 pm
From: on Mon, Sep 4 2006 5:30 pm
From: an old friend on Sun, Sep 3 2006 10:09 am

N2EY tried to magnify one of my old statements, taking it well
out of context, attempting to MANUFACTURE some personal
"defect" of mine. His product QC was terrible and the product
FAILED.

That's funny. I don't see it that way at all. You stepped on a bear
trap and it clanked shut on you. Now you're busy attempting to explain
how much you know about bear traps.

"Bear traps?!?" Are you now trying to manufacture something
else?

Tsk, that "product" failed in fabrication!

One does NOT need to be a licensed realtor to understand Los Angeles
ares real estate matters.

"Ares?" :-)

So, you and the person formerly known as "N2EY" consider
yourself "expert" on Los Angeles ordinances concerning
residential areas and homes?

No doubt you both do, deep into the fantasy of extra super-
special morsemen KNOWING EVERYTHING because they once
passed a telegraphy test. :-)

There is all kinds of information on Los Angeles area real estate
available on the web. There are additional sources of infomation
including libraries and even Los Angeles real estate agents.

Okay, go there and whatever newsgroup covers real estate.
I'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms, being the
"expert" on matters 3000 miles from where you live. :-)

Others aren't required to read or respond. It has worked well and it
reveals a horse's patoot with one leg clamped in a bear trap.

It's not nice to describe the person formerly known as "N2EY"
in that way. You should apologize to him.

beep, beep,