Old September 13th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default trolling right along

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

As I told you earlier, you get what you dish out. You'd no sooner blown
back into this newsgroup when you started with the cutesy names. Brian
is guilty of the same technique. As for Mark, his posting record speaks
for itself. He *is* the group Myna bird.

Who is "Brian?"

If you don't know that information, all of your latest diatribe is
rather pointless.

Point made.

That you can't answer the question shows that you are as clueless as
you actually pretend to be.

Don't ask me, "who is Brian" and expect me to take your question seriously.

You NEVER seem to have a problem with Robesin's use of "Brain." Ever.

You've NEVER been advised of my position on the matter. Ever.

I have by your actions.

No, you assuredly have not. I have taken no actions regarding the matter.

You complain about Len, Mark, and for whatever reason, my use of
"cutesy" names.

Len uses 'em. You jump on his band wagon. You've used the same cutesy
names as Len.

Never have you mentioned Robesin's use of "Brain."

That's right. I haven't.

But here you are complaining about other people again.

For the record, tell us what it is that you were doing in the post to
which I am now responding.

Were you and Len not complaining about K4YZ in recent days?

His constant use of "cutesy" names which you seem to have an objection
to, but only when other people use them.

To be quite honest, I don't often read his posts. When he and Mark get
into a contest, I find that I often have better things to do. I don't
read Mark's posts at all unless someone responds to one of them.

You're as two-faced as a person can be.

That's simply not right, Brian. You often pop into the group for no
other purpose than to snipe at Steve or to take a poke at me. Then you
sit back and take objection if something similar is tossed back your
way. If you're swinging at Steve and he calls you "Brain", what do you
think I should be doing about it? What action should I take? Should I
place a quarter page ad in QST, condemning his action? Most of the time
I don't give a rat's patoot about it.

Get over yourself.

I have no reason to do so. I'm lquite comfortable in my skin.

Dave K8MN