Old September 13th 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default New robeson devertaion thread what Robeson is no decent human being

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From:
on Thurs, Sep 7 2006 6:42 pm

You see, learning Morse Code was "hard work" for Len back then.

The WORK only required concentration. What was HARD
was not the work but something else. Consider that I
had this female living with me that, well, maybe you
can pick up a romance novel and read about what would
happen. You don't seem to know much about such
things, only amateur radio and morsemanship...

Interesting...Lennie suggesting that someone else "...pick up a
(romance) novel and read about what would happen..."

grow up and stop your smear effort and deabte rudely if you like but
but debate issues not smear campaigns

Don't sweat it, Mark. Nursie Stevie is off on a HATE tear again.

Maybe he thinks we are all waiting in terror for the "authorities"
to come pick us up on his single telephone call to them?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He be meshugeneh fakakta vantz.

Shalom,