Old November 23rd 03, 02:32 PM
MSisco9939

Default GP300 / P110 Clone Program Cable ( Ex cond )

HI:

GP300 / P110 Clone Program Cable ( Ex cond )

Tired of the alligator clips ?

Ever smoked / corrupted your radio with one ?

I have made a few " Premium Grade Clone Prorgam Cables "
for the P110 and GP300 ( Works on both of them )

The Battery Housing holds a Exact replacement Pogo Pin, a
9 Volt DC battery along with a Heavy Duty Industrial Battery
Snap has been added, in addition to the housing has had a
few special mods to " Prevent the pin from being damaged."
when this is used to " Secure " the Program fixture in place.

Which is generally what breaks since many times , that
mod is over looked.

A bit pricy, but designed to give years of service.

The use of " Hold on wires ", Alligator Clips, Rubber Bands, is a
sure way to corrupt a Radio Code Plug

A photo can be seen @

http://www2.4dcomm.com/metrotech/p110_c.jpg

95.00+6.50 Pirority Mail S & H ( Battery is included )

This just slides on just like the battery, but is
a program cable ( Requires Rib Box )

=====================================

Many other program cables made by request:

All very high quality ! ( Not all cables are made the same )

Want to see a few ?

This is some of the ones we have seen sold on some Auction Sites:

http://www2.4dcomm.com/metrotech/bad_cbl.jpg

This is how we make ours

http://www2.4dcomm.com/metrotech/my_cbl.jpg

X9000, Saber , Astro-Saber, XTS, MTS, HT1000 , HT600 / P200, Spectra
( High & Low Power ), Maxtrac / CDM . Pro Series, EX500 Series , and
just about any Motorola Cable !

We make cables that are equal to, or better than factory spec.

Please feel free to email me anytime

Monty